CALL FOR NOMINATIONS: CLOSED!
The AHAA Rising Stars Recognition is the industry’s premier award for outstanding advertising professionals age 35 and under. This is a way for our industry to recognize young professionals who are making a significant impact on the industry through their leadership, career achievements and personal qualities, which also inspire others to excel. The awards will be presented during the upcoming AHAA Annual Conference that will take place June 12-14 at the Palmer House Hilton in Chicago.
Submissions must be received by Friday, April 28, 2017.
Criteria for Election:
- Age 35 or younger at the time of nomination and employed in the U.S. advertising industry— agency, media, public relations, research.
- Career achievements, with measurable results in the field of advertising (including, but not limited to: marketing, creative, sales, media, public relations or technology).
- Clearly demonstrate passion for the Hispanic advertising/marketing industry.
- Qualities and achievements that motivate others to excel by mentoring, inspiring, training or volunteering.
- A description of the candidate’s career, highlighting his/her major achievements.
- A description of the candidate’s volunteer activities and community responsibilities, both within and outside of the advertising industry.
- Description of qualities possessed by the candidate that make him/her worthy of the recognition as an AHAA Rising Star.
- Three (3) recommendation letters.
Please submit all nominations materials as one combined file (Word document or PDF file).
If you have any questions, please contact our offices at email@example.com
or by phone at 703-745-5531.
SUBMISSIONS ARE CLOSED