PAST EVENTS: 2017
Hot Topics in Public Relations for 2017
February 21st, 2017
Technology and the explosion of digital platforms has changed the face of public relations and the way brands engage with consumers, particularly in the Hispanic market. We have a powerhouse panel of PR and social media experts from Boden,
d expósito & partners, Orcí and República who will provide us with insights and predictions for what is trending in this dynamic space for 2017 and beyond.
• Natalie Asorey, Head of Social Media, Boden
• Michelle Maldonado, Director of Public Relations, d expósito & partners
• Byron Beach, Digital Social Strategy, Orcí
• Lourdes Mateo de Acosta, SVP, Communications, República
A Wealth of Opportunity: Upscale and Luxury Hispanic Markets
January 31st, 2017
Join us for the first segment in our Emerging Hispanic Segments of Great Potential Webinar Series. Did you know that 1 in 4 Hispanics earn more than $100K? Did you know that 48% of all Hispanics on the Internet earn over $60K?* Both luxury and upscale are rapidly growing segments in the Hispanic market and are wielding enormous buying power and influence. Building on AHAA's Upscale Latino research, this webinar features a panel of experts sharing recent and exclusive data on this segment's outlook on the U.S. economy, and planned purchases in the next 12 months. Featuring case studies and consumer insights from categories that include luxury automotive, finance, healthcare, and premium alcohol, this webinar will provide best practices on how brands can best engage with this affluent segment.
• Roy Eduardo Kokoyachuk, Co-founder & Principal, ThinkNow Research
• Rochelle Newman-Carrasco, Chief Hispanic Marketing Strategist, Walton Isaacson
• Gabriela Alcantara-Diaz, Semilla AD's Founder/President
Click here to view the NAHREP study link.