AHAA MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
AHAA is focused on serving the needs of the Hispanic-specialized marketing community. Creating value for every membership dollar is our goal and through the organization, AHAA members are able to do together what they are inefficiently or unable to do individually.
Membership in AHAA is open to anyone interested in the U.S. Hispanic market. In general, memberships are on a corporate basis and include companies that specialize in Hispanic advertising, marketing, digital, public relations, promotions, media buying, research production/music companies. We also offer individual memberships* and a special level for faculty and students.
Join AHAA today!
Here are some of the benefits of becoming an AHAA member:
- Networking with the most successful Hispanic marketing companies
- Presence in front of 3,000 advertisers – AHAA members are listed in the Standard Directory of Hispanic Marketing Companies, which is mailed to corporate marketing executives at Fortune 500 company headquarters throughout the country
- Discounted member rates to attend AHAA's informative and exciting conference, workshops, forums, and educational seminars
- Industry, organization and member news updates through AHAA's monthly e-newsletter, Conexión
- Training and industry study results through AHAA's Online University at low to no cost
- Social media outlets for the latest industry news affecting your business (Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube)
- Access to exclusive industry-wide research on Hispanic marketing
- Special AHAA member-only discounts and offers from our partners
- A voice in public policy enactment, support and advocacy for industry issues
- Collaboration with Hispanic advocacy organizations
- Business-building forums
- Corporate member staff are eligible for all benefits
*Individual members are not listed in the annual directory and their member benefits cannot be shared.